Saturday, December 18, 2010

Xmas Dinner with UOB Colleagues

The second week in UOB Bank. My busy life is starting soon as my tasks are increasing gradually. It wasn't really a bad thing because I can learn new things from my new job. But then, it was really stress me up.

But good thing is that, I got to know a lot nice and "leng" colleagues which inclusive of my ah jie.. LOL! They invited me to have dinner at Chilis located at KLCC last Thursday. Enjoyable one somehow as we chatted and laughed a lot during the dinner.. Like my sister said.."Good la, at least you know how to release your pressure"

During the dinner, we had our gifts exchange session. And I've gotten my gift from Yoke Peng the funny girl... LOL, yeah... like the present a lot!

IMG_7700


IMG_7709
Exhausted but pretended to be happy..
XOXO

No comments: