Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Big Eaters!

Had my gym session at Leisure Mall just now together with Choong. Felt kinda great as he was willing to fetch me back to Wangsa again after our gym session. That is what we called "Good buddy" mah! Not like someone else, who dropped me at the middle of the road...

That's how Choong explained:"No mah, you need to spend 1 hour to take LRTs, and I fetch you back just need 15 minutes...But consequently I will be stuck in traffic jam laa"

Yeah, once again...he is good buddy of mine...willing to fetch me back!

Thereon, we had our early dinner (around 5.30pm) at Wangsa....located at the corner of traffic light.

2 persons, we order 3 dishes..which consisted of one tomato soup, fish in slides and also a Fu Yong fried egg. At first this fella was kinda low confident where he thought that we might not be able to finish them..indeed, there were a lot!

But finally, we made it! We finished the big bowl of soup!

Yummy meal!
(ahhhh ummmm~)
Nice meal as a whole! But the consequence after the meal, I consecutively passed motion for 2 times...well, to release out the excessive soup.. LOL...
I should stop talking sh*t now...destroying your appetite! HAHA!

No comments: