Monday, November 2, 2009

I'll be good, thanks.

Recently I have some housing problems, well....I was fooled and cheated by my so called "housemates". They moved out during midnight time without giving me any notice...simply because they were reluctant to compensate what they had spoilt.

Nothing I could do if they intended to do such "kurang ajar" matters...blame myself for being so uncervatism. Now, they ran away...I have to bear the cost currently...

Don't know why, when I was depressed...I have the great courage to do things which I dared not to do normally. Yes, I'd done something ridiculous when I was so down....I didn't think much and just did it.

My buddy used to tell me:"Spend your prosperity in order to prevent any possible disaster"...Perhaps he was right...

Recently, a sad news where 3 UTARcians were drowned at the Kampar River. It's really really saddening especially they ended their entire life at this young age. Feel sorry to them.

Well, perhaps I should be more cherish on what I'm having and owning now. Thanks God.

News regarding this incident: http://mykampung.sinchew.com.my/node/81992

Bless for them, may they rest in peace in another world... Amitabha...

No comments: