Thursday, December 3, 2009

Live and Life

Our lecture was cancelled this afternoon, because of some unforseen circumstances. Notified by our course rep. moment later, well, our lecturer's father passed away today.


Well, it would for sure a pain for our lecturer....and for me, sighed for such a cruel fact. Life is really really short.


We will never know when our life will be ended, but before it is so.... just do something you wish to do...don't just plan but never carried out.


Live your life in a better way with no regret, embrace your dreams...make it to be realistic.


I'm aware of this recently and I started to try my best to "realise" my dreams, one by one...time to time...


People there, start to realise your own dreams and don't delay it again.... It doesn't matter whether you can fulfill it but then as long as you are trying to achieve your dream....


Good luck to you all~ All the best


No comments: