Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas?

Tonight is the Christmas eve, 2 hours to go before the actual date of Christmas. WhatI'm doing now is that, blogging here....at my sister's house located somewhere in Cheras area.

Asking me why I'm not going to celebrate such special day? Well, I'm not used to do that... even ever since I was here, at KL... I didn't really celebrate Christmas before... Therefore, most of the time it wouldn't be a "Merry Christmas" for myself.

Hmm, recalling back previous Christmas, the most memorable one would be the one which I spent with Chii Yang. Two guys together, reading the comics and when it reached 12am, we only simply wished each others a "Merry Christmas"...It was a extremely simple one, but this could be the one that I will remember the most...as I spent with the one whom used to be my best buddy, back in years ago... He has his own valentine now, I suppose he is celebrating with his beloved somewhere in KL...perhaps... and only me, who has no improvement at all.... in terms of relationship matter... How lameful am I...

Since it is going to be a lonely Christmas of mine...thus, I thought I could spend my night with my sister and her family...but as usual, it wasn't what I've expected to be... Bingo, they are having their slumber time already... eventhough it is only 10 in the night now... And consequently, the fact that I'll be alone during Christmas Eve night...still held true...and I think the fact will still remain constant for quite many years after or even for a permanent time of period in the future.

Moment ago, my so-called Christmas Eve dinner was a extreme-simple meal, which consisted of soup, vegie, ku-lou meat and sotong... Yeah, just as simple as usual.... But I was having with my family members... not all of them, but few of them only.... The small baby is growing up and learning how to fight his elder brother... The scene was making me to laugh out while I was eating my rice.. The elder one, his left eye is still in recovering stage after the operation... abit odd when he stared at me... Sigh, poor little kid...

Nothing much to write, just wish who view my blog today will have a Merry Christmas... well, I know my blog won't be viewed by people...I'm not handsome, neither I'm adorable... Haha, wait I become a superstar ya... Then myblog will be super popular that time... XD

Mimpi, JiN!