Monday, September 6, 2010

Salute to Jolin

Another junk blog of mine. Well, recently fall for the pop female artist - Jolin Tsai again as she has just launched her latest album - "Myself". For me, I particularly like her first single in this album a.k.a Mei Ren Ji (Honey Trap). In her mv, she showed the "vogue" dance, which is exactly the same with what Madonna had done in couple of years ago.

As I'm considered as flexible one (in term of every part of my body), therefore would like to mimic what Jolin has done regardless in her concert or in her mv... LOL, she learns yoga but I learn nothing... surprisingly, I could follow what she has done..eventhough they wasn't 100% alike... XD
Her concert
Me @ Scotland


Her latest yoga pose


Mine at Castleton, UK

Well, some say I look sexy in the pic some even say I look sissy... LOL, don't care la~ as long as I have this competitive advantage... XD



XOXO

No comments: