Monday, August 30, 2010

Summer Bank Holiday 2010

When Malaysia citizens are celebrating the 53th independence day, UK citizens was celebrating their Summer Bank Holiday yesterday. Thanked to my mate who invited me to go this event as I could experience the cultures that I have not experienced before. It was somehow fun and enjoyable except the extremely cold and breezy weather.
So what is Summer Bank Holiday? Well, according to wikipedia, it is a holiday for both UK and Ireland. And the purpose of this holiday... nah~ I'm not going to narrate it... google search it please.. :P The event was held somewhere in Sheffield city and it took me approximately 20minutes to reach there. In the event, it showed varies type of historical armies as well as the weapons... they were just amazing and gorgeous.
It is really a good opportunity to capture a lot nice scenes during this event, yet perhaps my photography skill is way to improve... therefore not much nice ones I could obtain actually... (Awww, ashame of myself)
Alright, I would like to share few pictures of mine which I think in my satisfactory level. Hope you like it...

IMG_8703
Cool captain

IMG_8700
I personally think he looks like Iron Man

IMG_8853

The archer

IMG_8864

Should I say, he is a "sharp shooter"?
Last but not least, a cute picture that I'd captured....

IMG_8788

Well if you're a Chinese, you should be able to know an idiom called 猪朋狗友 (zhu peng gou you). Yup this picture tells the whole story... :)

Alright, gonna stop once again and keep going on my assignment... GOSH~~~~

No comments: