Saturday, October 30, 2010

The older me

IMG_6697

The 21st day since I came back from UK. I woke up at quarter past twelve in the afternoon. As usual, my mum liked to greet me sarcastically by saying "Good morning" to me eventhough I woke up at this late time. Then, she wished me "happy birthday" in addition handling me a red packet (a.k.a ang pow). I wondered... yeah I knew my birthday is approaching but it is still couple weeks to go.

After her clarification, finally I knew why she greeted me in such an early date. Precisely, today was my birthday as well, but it was according to the lunar calendar (something to do with Chinese traditional calculation of the date). This indicates that my another birthday falls at 23rd September in lunar calendar, and my another horoscope should be Virgo. LOL, therefore I'm not totally a typical Scorpio lo? XD Ridiculous thinking of mine.

My mum urged to be vegetarian for my lunar birthday as according to some chinese psychics, I've got to be vegetarian on particular special days in lunar calendar as repayments to what I'd done in my previous lifetime (a.k.a sins). Well, I have no idea what is that about but my mum truly urged me to do so. In general, I got to do good deeds on my lunar birthday la....

So my so-called lunar birthday, like usual... nothing special. Spent most of my day looking at my laptop. Also I had my yum-cha session with one of my mates who back from Penang. Well, that could be simply treated as my lunar birthday celebration lah... not bad ma...

Last but not least, yeah... no doubt I'm so keen to go back KL already, I miss my life there a lot. Hope everything goes smoothy and easy la~~

I'm 24 now according to lunar calendar and it is like I'm getting older and older already... HAIYO~

XOXO

No comments: