Thursday, September 29, 2011

Loser?

A black day of mine, I never felt so bad before, after I've been working in here for almost 10 months.

I was framed, yet I couldn't prove I did not do wrong. These freaking damn people were so wicked!

No doubt I'm a loser of the day, failed my CCP exam... got framed and blamed by some irrational fellows.

I just messed up the whole situation, I couldn't curb with it. I'm somemore still too new and too innocent to deal with people... or should I say, some evils..

Being vengeful isn't a good solution though, but somehow I'm going to "clear" this mess if I could! I really hope I could prove my innocent. I really hate people frame me.

Really thanked my team leader for helping me to solve the so-called "problem". If she wasn't there, I think I'm still thinking the solution... Darn!

I'm too weak.... seriously and honestly......

1 comment:

Gratitude said...

Hey, you are certainly not alone. It is just a temporary setback. At the end of the day, if you look at it; these are just trials and tribulations that we just have to go through in life. No one is free of troubles. The saying goes, "what doesn't kill us, only makes us stronger!" :)

I've been in the corporate world for over 10years, and life there is full of politics. The thing I've learnt is to forced myself to be stronger, to have patience to understand that there are such people out there who won't even blink an eye to hurt others, and to stand my ground if I know I'm correct and have been framed by them. You are lucky to have a good supervisor, so you should be safe for the moment. Take care ya. Things will improve ;)