Saturday, July 25, 2009

Facts during Assignments' Peak Season

Below are the facts during my assignments' peak season:

  1. My slumber time has drastically decreased. Imagine, two days I sleep about 5 hours. It becomes severe when I tried to nap, I failed....simply because I was over-exhausted!
  2. I'm easily lost my patience, and my temper is getting worse during this kinda of period.
  3. I minimised my visit to Fitness First...well, this is quite wasteful actually....in terms of I've paid that big amount of money to them already....
  4. Yeah, this one is ridiculous...I always forgot to have my dinner when I was too concentrating on my assignments during night time. Consequently, most of the time my dinner would be together with my supper.
  5. Related to point 4, whereby my hardwork to put on my weight few months ago had been wasted. My weight is continuously decreasing, started from 59kg to 58kg...and now reached 57kg....OH NO!
  6. The more works I'm required to settle, the lazier I am....further, I'll throw my works aside for quite some times....then I'll start to play my PSP and facebook!
  7. Kept thinking of giving up, since my life is so much miserable now....
  8. One thing I'm quite certain is that, this semester I won't get good marks for my courseworks...well well, alot reasons behind....Not intend to mention it, because the more I mention, the more conflicts and misunderstoods! No idea, seriously....I realised my internal quality has been decreasing when my level of studies is increasing simultaneously.
  9. Last but not least, I will be for sure enjoying 100% once those darn assignments are settled...well well, another 2 weeks to go!

GAMBATTE, JiN!

3 comments:

MicHeLLe said...

gambateh...we can do it...

jenny said...

wow!
now ur life look so busy!
must settle all assignments only can get ur new born life!!
so~~
continue it!!
u sure will hit it d!!
jiayou!~^^
but dun get starve as well~~

p/s:u r vy slim~~~ envy nia~

JiN said...

LOL dream, dun envy it..coz my slim is not healthy one~