Friday, July 17, 2009

Letter to JiN

Dear JiN,

I know you're having problem again, else I don't think you will write for me....yeah, I know you.. :P

What's up? Get doubted by your buddy? Yeah, it was truly hurt when your buddy mentioned this....I know your situation, is when you are hoping to help the team, but at last ended up with something like....hmmm....perhaps I should say, you're not appreciated....

Yeah, I know you've contributed alot, but nothing much you can do in such situation when one doesn't appreciate what you've done...yeah, like he said....you're not the best...well pal, just bear with it....

Don't ever doubt your own abilities ya....well, although you're not the best, but at least you are trying to be the best...That's enough, don't care what others think about you....

And errr, ya....I know it's really really hurt especially when a good buddy of you said such things to you....you truly treated him as your best buddy but at the end, he doubted it....Yeah, I know that's hurting you deeply....

But believe me, your buddy might be having his own pressure....erm, maybe he is stressed up with his courseworks, just like you....maybe you both should cool down....I think that's the best way....

Last but not least, take care of yourselves...I know you are not in good condition now...I noticed your mouth grew alot of ulcers recently....yeah, drink more water ya...in the most traditional way....and don't think too much already, you are still in same team with your buddy....I know it's hard to do so....but be rationale ya...and as well as your emotion, try to control it well..

Bye





Love,
JiN

4 comments:

SiX FeeT JaSoN® said...

hey... cheer up~ life still goes on.. :)

JiN said...

thanks dude... :)

jenny said...

dun think those unhapi things!
i had met this kind of problem last few mth~~
after it u will think better~~
wish u all d best!!
hapi go lucky!!
^,~

JiN said...

thanks dream.....thanks for concern....really really....appreciate it...