Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tonight

  1. I'm not in good mood..
  2. Mahvin is seriously pissed off this time..
  3. Ngai Choong.....acts quiet all the night
  4. Ker Yin.... trying to assist all of us....thanks for your effort ya...
  5. Michelle.... She said she has to visit doctor tomorrow...
  6. The "Lender of Last Resort" - Speechless....

A hard time for all of us, I really think of giving up...but it's almost the end of the peak season, too wasteful if I give up now....

I really need some motivations....Asking whether I cried or not? No~~ Don't know why I can't cry out, especially in these kinda matters...Not worth la, Ker Yin...big girl don't cry~~Nananaaaa~ xP

Tomorrow? Don't know how to face each others....our Mr. Nice Guy has finally turned himself to be fierce one...Haih, bravo to the one who contributed this...

My life is such a dramatic one...don't you agree?

1 comment:

jenny said...

haha XD
if cry out can let ur mood turn to good!
then jz cry out~~
男人哭吧不是罪~
LOLX