Saturday, October 17, 2009

Marriage, the damage of a relationship?

Recently the atmosphere around me is filled with these kinda matters - relationship and marriage.

Something that basically concerns me is that, does the beginning of a marriage indicates the end of a sweet relationship?

You may ask me, why do I say like that.. may you think that I'm evil enough to curse those lovers.. Well, that's up to you... But then, a lot real-life-evidences have actually proven that my statement is true.

Today, I've observed something between my sister and her husband.

My sister was working at night shift these few days, therefore she had to sleep during day time. Whereas her husband tended to be taking the roles of daddy, as well as mummy....that are to keep an eye on their two kids.

From here, apparently that they don't have much communications between one and another.

And then, the situation became more severe when we had our dinner at a restaurant just now. My sister was complaining about her works.....but then her husband just cared of feeding his two kids, without giving any comments regarding my sister's complaint.

I was sitting beside them at that moment, the environment is not easing.... I could see my sister was already exhausted... it was quite apparent that her husband was in extreme-tensed of his current life.

To further on, I remember my sister told me before..... she was tired of her current life, a lot things to be done as well as to be worried. She missed the time when she was still single, when she wasn't having any burden.

Yup, I suppose this is our life cycle, where most of us have to go through these stages. But, may I not to go through these stages? Can I skip it?

You see, no matter how sweet you are when you are still engaging in a relationship, but in the end, the sweetness for sure would become more and more tasteless as the time goes on.

Thus, allow me to say... perhaps there is forever love in this world but it wouldn't be a forever-sweet-love. Don't you agree?

I'm still single currently, I feel tedious to have the relationship, I love to be alone, I don't like the feeling of worrying my partner's problems.

Often, my friends said my statement sounds ridiculous and silly. Yes, I agree with it but somehow this is my current thoughts.

Well, it's kinda out of topic already....I think I got to stop now.

2 comments:

jenny said...

hahaXD
me again!
act ur sttt not reli ridiculous~
but it is true!
haiz~ love~?

JiN said...

LOL...i think u are my only supporter for my blog.... only u leave me comment nia...