Saturday, October 10, 2009

My Dull Saturday

My mind was thinking to have shopping at Jaya Jusco once I woke up. Quite a lot stuffs that I needed to buy recently. Without delay, I walked down to the Jaya Jusco.

Thinking to buy my new sandals...but recently Bata's sandals are terrible in their design. Well well, my slippers are going to spoil soon, got to buy a new pair a.s.a.p..

Then, bought myself a new towel....as my OCBC Bank's towel was M.I.A (missing in action) after our Sunway Lagoon trip.

Subsequently, suddenly I think of my terrible face....well, it needs to be recovered. Therefore, I bought myself those facial caring items... bla bla bla all that....well first time ever I invested quite a big portion of amount into recovering my face...Hope they work~

My lunch, yup....my favourite Mcdonald's Filet-O-Fish~ together with Big Apple's donuts.

Thus, in not more than 2 hours...I'd basically spent around RM120 in Jaya Jusco... Oh no, I'm so horrible~~~~~

Here's some photos attached~

A series of Nugeno's product. Together with Lam Fung's image..haha

My donuts. Quite a lot new favours are launched!

No comments: