Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sayonara 2009, Ishili ma shehh 2010!

It is so soon that today is the third day of 2010, well.... couldn't believe that 2009 was already a past tense for all of us... Anyway, welcoming 2010 ya!

During the new year eve, I was extremely panicked... as nobody intended to date me out. It was 7 in the evening, I just started to call my only buddy who didn't go out - Chen Yee ah jie. Hence, we headed to Wangsa Walk to have our 2009's very last dinner. We spent our great time together at T.G.I Friday, although just two of us.


On the first day of 2010, I went to workout at Fitness First. Well, I fully enjoyed my workout session as there was less people, thus I felt alittle bit relaxing. Then, for the first time ever, I walked from KLCC to Pavilion, precisely explored the paths by myself. (Well, it wasn't that difficult to be recognised actually)

I had my window shopping at Pavilion and tried my favourite durian puff, located somewhere at food court.. You should go for a try if you are same as me, who likes to eat durian. The food stall is known as "Beard Papa" or "Beard Uncle".. well, I can't really remember the stall's name.


As my friends kept on telling that Pavilion has a nice decoration for the Christmas celebration, finally I got the chance to have a glimpse on it! Well, maybe I didn't know how to appreciate the decoration and I found that it wasn't as what I've expected to be. (I guess I'm over-demanding)

After Pavilion, I intended to walk to Sg Wang, which was nearby Pavilion actually. Well, the local artists were trying promote their local drama at the concourse centre but to be honest, I wasn't that interested to see them... Therefore, I continued my window shopping and eventually I bought myself a new T-Shirt.. I like it so much.. :D


That was how I spent my very first day of 2010. Yeah, all alone but I could window shopping for 5 hours, that's unbelievable for myself actually as I'm not used to shop like that aggressive. XD

No comments: