Thursday, January 20, 2011

My I-Baby

Perhaps it is another old update of mine. Yup, I got myself an Iphone since last week. Which thereby indicates that, I will be declaring myself as bankruptcy when I receive my credit card statement next month. (LMAO).

Talked about the day I got my I-baby. Gosh, it was terrified! I woke up early in the morning, i.e. 6.30am (which I never did that on my daily working life), and then took the LRT to KLCC. I ran as fast as possible to the Maxis Centre in the hope that I needed not to queue longer.

But guess what, there was crowded outside of the Maxis Centre once I reached there. That moment I was like... "Oh Jesus, am I going to get Iphone by today?" since the Iphones were sold on limited basis (approximately 40 Iphones per day).

Well well, God really blessed me a lot as I was the 27th candidate of the day. By the time I got myself to make registration, it was 9.30am. (Picture this, I'd been standing and waiting there since 7.30am).

Luckily I still had another activity besides of waiting for my turn to get my Iphone, I went to Fitness First. And so I received the call from Maxis staff at about 11.30am, subsequently I rushed quickly to Maxis Centre again. And then, it still wasn't my turn yet and by the time I got my very own I-Baby, it was already 2pm. (Gosh, sufferring!)

My first credit card transaction - Amount RM2190. LOL!

Proudly present: My I-baby: Jeffrey I-Phone Ong. (Haha, my son)

IMG_7943



XOXO

No comments: