Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Year, New Life

Been very busy and lazy to update my blog lately. Well, my new working life is simple yet challenging, a typical "went out in the morning and reached home in the night time" 's life. It is dull but then at least it doesn't arise the emptiness of mine.

I knew a lot of new friends in this brand new year, regardless in my bank or in my fitness centre. And happily to say that, I am quite enjoying to have such life.
Well, ironically to say that I was faking myself to live in a life where I did not want to in this past 6 months. That was seriously sufferring. People around me were getting worsening and horrifying. For now, at least the brand new life of mine, everything starts with zero.
Undeniable that I'm currently living like a ostrich which is putting in its head into the ground. I'm trying to avoid every single human conflict that I might face. Well, I don't mean that I'm the good guy as always, but just like what I said..people are showing their own true colours when they know each other deeply.
I was once trying to rescue all these disasters, hoping to recover all the worsening relationships of mine. But I failed. It is meaningless and worthless for your apologies when people were frustrating of you, no matter how sincere you were.
Hence, I am now going to abandon this kinda life and welcoming a new life of mine! Although I have no intimate from now on but still I have a lot new good friends. I have no one to share my sad secrets but I have a lot new friends to share my joyful moments.
Happy belated New Year to all of you!
XOXO

No comments: