Friday, August 27, 2010

I am Harry Potter

Thanked to my second elder sister, for recommending me to read Harry Potter novel when I was in form 2. Since then, I totally fell for the story of Harry Potter and proud to say that I have collected all series of Harry Potter... including both English and Chinese version... (Well, one was spoilt by the damn termite...Guess I should replace a new one when I head back to Malaysia again)

Back to my own story, yup... I got the chance to step in Harry Potter film location during my Scotland trip. It was located at Glenfinnan, Scotland.. Well, not much I could see but just the Hogwart Train from far far away... But at least, I was certainly satisfied of it!

Was pretending to be Harry Potter when I was on the top of the mountain. And the post-edit of the picture, all I could say is... GORGEOUS! Sincerely thank to the designer, Sze Yean for helping to edit it... That is seriously cool!

Enjoy... :)

harry_potter

I'm lovin' it! Really... :D

XOXO

No comments: