Thursday, August 26, 2010

Scotland - Fairer, Greener, Happier

Had my trip to Scotland last Thursday, all I could say is... that was an awesome trip that I've ever gone for!

The first day, we spent about 6 to 7 hours to reach Edinburgh, the capital city of Scotland. I liked there alot, simply due to the historical buildings that I wasn't able to see them back in Malaysia.

Well, it was too much to write and I'm kinda lazy to do so... Hence, let the pictures tell the whole story.. :D

IMG_7349


IMG_7414
The real person who is trying to be fake one

IMG_7487
Cute little girl in Inverness

IMG_7653
Dunnet Head's landscape

IMG_8074

Hair flute of people in Scotland

IMG_8316
Last but not least, had a chance to have a glimpse at Transformer's bumblebee, a.k.a Chevy Camaro
After the enjoyable trip, hectic period is approaching.. 2 assignments + final exam...
Gosh~~~~~~
XOXO

No comments: