Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Intervention of Love


The Intervention of Love, originally uploaded by sean14och.

True love is about solely two parties, deeply love one another.

Somehow, some circumstances may intervene the true love, perhaps long distance from one another or communication gaps occurred.

Human-kinds are created to have feeling, sometimes it is really hard to control this kind of feeling.

Who trusts "Forever Love", who cares about "I will always love you"?

They are just nonsense when the love intervention occurs.

Love is not what I've expected already, Love is about "I see you, I like you, and I will leave my valentine in order to be with you", simple?

Nah, I don't have the guts to do that... but who knows in the future I'll be facing the exactly same situation? Hmmm, interesting.....



XOXO

1 comment:

MicHeLLe said...

wahseh...y da bunga got love shape wna...mana u tangkap