Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy Birthday to Myself

An old update of mine. Yup, I'm officially 23 now. Undeniable that I'm getting older and older from now onwards and I'm gradually admitting myself as an "uncle" already. That isn't really bad actually because I am kind of preferring being mature instead of being called as a "boy".

Alright, back to this year's birthday celebration. It was just a simple one with my family. Come to think of it, I think it has been almost 6 years that I'd never celebrated my birthday with my family members. Therefore, I really appreciated what my family members had done for my birthday celebration.

Well, I wasn't really enjoying my birthday simply because I was suffered from gastric when the day I arrived in KL. And really, the pain was torturing me seriously before, during and after my birthday. Thanked the mighty God for blessing me a lot.

Meanwhile, I faced my first challenge on my second and third day of being 23, that were my job interviews. Hey ya, I was freaking nervous during the first one but I did averagely fine in the second interview. Well, I hope I would be able to get in the bank that I wanted.

Last but not least, happy belated birthday to myself again. Honestly I didn't really make a proper wish this year. Well, just let everything flows well...

XOXO

4 comments:

StephanieBaby_Hyo said...

I din make a proper wish too on my previous birthday. I dun believe in making wishes. XD

JiN said...

LOL, i feel like making wish but always doesnt come true. therefore would rather let it be la... haha

StephanieBaby_Hyo said...

yeah yeah. since it doesn't come true, year after year u semakin no idea wat to wish isit? XD

JiN said...

yea wat i wished mostly din come true one... then dun wan make wish liao lo... haha