Monday, November 22, 2010

Potrait Photography - Cross Goh

This is the first time for me trying to do potrait photography, well the outcomes are somehow satisfying but way to improve. Would appreciate if you people can give some commentaries on them. Thanks in bundle!

IMG_6906

IMG_6888

IMG_6944

IMG_6893

IMG_6904

IMG_6925

IMG_6943

Looking for good looking boy for my next potrait photography. Anyone interested? Free of charge (LOL, I'm still too weak to charge people lah). Kindly drop me a message or notify me through my facebook. Thanks ya!

p/s: start learning photoshop already, expect the next potrait photography would be much better than this!

XOXO

4 comments:

Lim Shin Na said...

HDR a bit too much ler for me. Ur skills good le now...=] what lens r u using ler?

JiN said...

yea i feel the same way too, feel like she is edward cullen but i kinda like this effect... LOL..

my lens huh, the 18-55 and 55-250 lo

Junorlaw said...

yalor uncle too much minic HDR leh

JiN said...

yaya will learn from mistake... but like addicted to this effect oredi