Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Which way to go?

Yup, my result released yesterday, and ermm... once again to prove that I was always lacking of luck in examination. Yup I was honoured with upper second class and there was plenty of points for me to achieve my dream, yet it was still an unachievable dream of mine. Hell, DAMN IT!

Been planning and considering my future career these few days, before and after the rsult was released. Current problem that bothered me a lot is that: Which country should I develop at - Malaysia or Singapore.

Well as we know, Singapore is actually a good country to develop our own career due to its good development and high prospective. But then, picture this...really a lot things have to be taken into consideration when I intend to work in Singapore...like....

  1. Application of PR: Is a must document or pass to work in Singapore but then the procedures could be quite complicated and tedious especially a person like me who wants to work in banking line. The main job requirement is.... PR! I don't even have one and how I'm going to apply banking related jobs in Singapore?
  2. Alright, considering I got the job in Singapore but not banking related one, says Administration Assistant. According to my friend, the pay should be at least SGD1.8k per month. Alright, here is my forecast on my cash flow if I worked in Singapore:

Salary: 1800

Rental: (250)

MRT tickets on monthly basis: (200)

Meals: (450)

Entertainment: (200)

Miscelleneous: (300)

Leftover: SGD400 +- (Maybe lesser as I like to spend)

As compared if I got my job in Malaysia, the basic would be approximately RM2600.

Salary: 2600

Rental: (250)

LRT pass: (110)

Meals: (400)

Entertainment: (200)

Miscelleneous: (300)

Leftover: RM1340 +-

Therefore, if making decision by comparing the figures above, I'll definately choose to work in KL as the cost of living here is somehow not as high as living in Singapore. But then, considering the current issue of Malaysia, whereby the development of Malaysia is in doubt situation. As such, it maybe better to stay in Singapore in the future time.

Conclusion: As I'm just a fresh graduate, hence I'll work in KL first for several years. Then in the future if there's an opportunity for me to work in Singapore, then I'll go for it.

Truth: I'm crapping because I can't really leave my KL life.

What to do? DUNO~

XOXO

No comments: