Thursday, November 4, 2010

Last but not least.... London

Been lazying and reluctant to edit my London trip's photos these few weeks. A lot reasons behind such as, I was really lazy in addition of... I didn't really capture many gorgeous photos back in my London trip. Therefore.... alright, I'm giving myself some excuses again!

A simple introduction on my London trip, it was held after my 6 days' stay in Trier, Germany. Well, what can I say on this 4-day London trip... I really like here. I love London's lifestyle, environment and people. Well too bad that we couldn't spend more time in this nice city. I enjoyed a lot except for the time my mates had their shopping session but I couldn't spend anymore as I was overspending by that time.

Alright, I'll stop typing and let the pictures of mine tell the part of story. :)


IMG_6170




IMG_6524




IMG_6482




IMG_6475




IMG_6435




IMG_6220




IMG_6201




IMG_6526


XOXO

No comments: