Friday, May 13, 2011

A "Cin Cai" Update

It has been a while since my last update. Life of mine has been changed since I tried the new stuff. What stuff? LOL, secret!

My working days were somehow getting busier from day to day. I was stressed sometimes yet I had my good colleagues to accompany me, spent the tough time together. Thanks, LO team... :D

My weekends, mostly spent with the one. The one who assisted me alot. Appreciate that a lot :D

And there, it's time to challenge myself again whereby I've just joined the upcoming half-marathon which will be held by Standard Chartered Bank. A little bit stress anyhow but I do hope that I can be one of the finishers.

Due to the upcoming contest, I have been so keen to train and build up myself, regardless my stamina or bodyshape, in the hope that to be able to perform better during the event. I visited Fitness First almost everyday.

Well, no idea what to write now... because I am kind of wasting/spending my time while I am waiting for my flight back to Penang. My happy mood was precisely bothered by the stupid Maxis moment ago where I had to pay for additional RM200++ for my exceeded credt limit... Perhaps I should listen to the one's advice:"Let it be lah, already paid lohhh". Ya, Law of attraction says that we should use our power of attraction to attract other happiness stuffs instead of the pathetic incidents.

Holidays mood, ON! Bundles of thank to the one who supported me alot.... :)

No comments: