Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mom. Son. Connected.

Woke up early in this morning. I was so hesitating about the leaving moment later. Reluctantly I did the finalisation of my packing, in the hope that I wouldn't omit every single of my to-bring-back stuffs.

Got down from upstair, the first and the only person I saw in my house was my mom, who was busy to do her daily houseworks. She saw me and greeted me as usual, "Wah, today so early wo". Indeed, I had to wake up early as I had to catch up the bus later at 10a.m.

"You want to eat the fried rice now or later?" My mum questioned me.

It was a quarter past eight, it was so soon. I then answered,"Now, thank you mom"

Mom immediately prepared all the food materials and started to make me the fried rice. I was still checking and finalising the packing of mine meanwhile. Not more than 15 minutes, my breakfast was ready.

"Nah, eat it before leaving to KL. You're going to miss my food a lot. Hehe~". My mum sounded amusedly.

When I was young, I used to dislike my mum's fried rice, especially when it was treated as my breakfast. Further, my disgest system wasn't so good since I was small, therefore when I ate fried rice during morning, I would definately suffer from stomachache, to be more severe, it would be followed by diarrhea.

But now, I enjoyed the home-made fried rice alot. I named it as "Ah Booy Lovely Fried Rice".

"Ah Ma, the rice is tasty. Very nice" I was taking chance to appreciate and be grateful that I was able to eat my mum's fried rice. My mom smiled at me and I knew that she enjoying taking my compliment.

"Boy, be good when going back to KL. Don't simply waste money, not to buy so many unnecessary stuffs ya. I know your pattern, you demanded alot. From kid till now, still the same"

I shyly looked at her and said,"Ya lah, noted that. Won't do that." (Well, I don't know if I can comply with that or not)

"You are not permanently staying here anymore, mama can hardly see you often. You really have to take care outside ya!", Mom urged.



A quarter to ten, we arrived the bus terminal. I hated this moment and I hate to say goodbye to my mom, well, everytime. I was still chatting with my mom, about my working life, regarding her life, as well as others' life. In a short while, I saw the arrival of the bus.


"Wa eh bus lai liao!" (My bus arrived)


I looked at my mom, at the same time mom was trying to help me to lift my heavy backpack.


"Ma, can I hug you before I leave ah". I immediately requested.


"Oh, can can can... haha, my manja son oi~ first time you do this to me... haha, come hug~", my mom did not reject my request and eventually hug me back.

I could feel the warmth of my mom, not physically though and it was kind of melting my heart.


I boarded the double-decker, I could see my mom was still standing at the terminal, staring at me. I waved my hand to her, so did she. It was so difficult to describe that feeling, I felt like staying back, be with her and protect her. Meanwhile I have my own life in KL already.

Still, I'm lucky to have my mom, the most beloved one. I hope I can spend more time with my mom, can I?


229288_10150184816376144_670056143_6890293_5859511_n
Mum's lovely char bui~ :)

No comments: