Saturday, June 27, 2009

Black Week, Bad Luck!

Well what I could say now is.....my week is totally black and miserable! What the heck is that, why I would be extremely bad luck where all the bad things came to me all at once?! 2 years back, I also faced all these....now came again...and it's really my phoebia now!

I spent alot money these few days, just to buy back what I've lost....Oh Jesus, I'm kinda pissed off of myself...I messed up everything around, even my friends also got involved in.

Don't believe? Attached photos are the evidences:

Fact 1: Because of me, I resulted my buddy's car being smashed by thief. And my bag was stolen away.


Fact 2: As my bag was stolen, all my stuffs inside were gone...yup, these are just a small part of stuffs that I've bought back moment ago. Still alot to be bought back.




Fact 3: Is it my luck that bad enough until I led my keyboard wasn't functioning. It's really unpredictable because yesterday night it was still well functioning. Now, bought a new one.....hopefully it can stand longer than previous one.... (Sob)

No idea what's going wrong with me, I'm extremely bad luck this week, and my apology to Mahvin and Michelle...for causing you both alot problems....and thank to those who consoled me when I was down....bundle of thanks!
I'm fine, just abit distracted by current situation....

1 comment:

MicHeLLe said...

fren...dun keep blaming urself...it's not u want this to happened...it might be fate for us tht day...
hope all the bad luck will go away from now on.....