Friday, June 12, 2009

They're Married!

Held on last Monday, 8th June 2009...yeah, Denny and Hua Xin's marriage! Officially they are legal husband and wife now...well I personally felt like it was just a dream, as I wouldn't expect it occurred so soon, furthermore it was due to the so-called "accident".

Denny (20) and Hua Xin (19)...yeah, ages that are basically ridiculous to be linked with marriage stuff...but somehow, it did come true!

I wholeheartly wish that they will be accompanied by each other no matter what happen....And, "forever love" always be the first priority!

Nice? Kids' marriage photo...
In a nutshell, kids who are so younger than me already got married, and I don't even have a girlfriend now....How shameful am I.. (sobz)

1 comment:

jenny said...

wa~~
finally become husband & wife~
so fast luu~
aiya~
act they not young luu~
last few yrs ago~
me only 19yrs old~
my fren guy same age wif me~
but his wife only 17yrs old~
or maybe only 16yrs old~
now alr 3 children mum & dad lo~
so fast~~
haha^^
u no need worry la!!
u so handsome~ sure got gf d~
but u dun too hypercritical~
haha^^
if not next yr u will go UK~
then u can find a gold hair gf there~
haha^^