Saturday, June 13, 2009

Maybe, should I?

It's so sarcastic, officially I'm a final-year-student. By now, I should be able to cope with different of circumstances, but then....perhaps it still has a long way to go...

I've been struggling for hours today, I just realised that....I'm extremely lacked of patience to understand and learn what I'm supposed to be. I already understood my own one since I took this course, but then often, I chose not to believe it.

This is the wrong path I've chosen, I suppose. For most of the time, I tried to have the passion on what I'm taking, but then.....I failed....it wasn't what I'm looking all the while.

Although it's forbidden for me to think about it now...but then....it keeps appearing on my mind...

"Should I just give up and do the thing that I'm looking for?"

A sentence that basically bothered me, ever since I took what I'm taking now...I'm so scared of my future.....which tends to be extremely uncertain and unforseen.

Like my buddy told me, remaining half year to go....yeah it is, but then how am I going to survive through this half year? The difficulty I'm facing, it's really depressing....I don't like to mention it, but I have to...I was affected environmentally as well, which demotivated me currently....

When there's a will, there's the way? No...started from now, I don't agree with this statement. Yeah, it works only if what you face is smoothy enough..... and my obstacles? Sigh, seas of them! You wouldn't know how I feel....fed up, betrayed, hopeless, helpless, useless, incapable, used, depended........ That's my pressure....do you understand?

Well, I'm easily got angry recently...no idea....

2 comments:

MicHeLLe said...

wahseh scorpio mmg scorpio..nowdays i easily get angry too...
haiz...lets gambateh together la fren

jenny said...

yaya!!!
when every things going smoothy then all will be fine~
we oso wont think too much~
but then many things happened~~
wat i m studying now not i wan!
wat i m wan was not my mum wan!
haiz~~
face this course feel damn shit!
but how? no choice~
only can keep it going~