Saturday, June 20, 2009

Busy? Gimme a Break!

Recently just visited my sister at Cheras...well, in order to celebrate her birthday at the same time to give myself a short break...as I am quite tensed recently due to my assignment peak season.

We had our buffet at Shogun, 1 Utama. Well well, as usual I couldn't eat much during the buffet session which kinda pissed me off....Wasted la~~~ And I had a feeling of vomitting the foods that I've eaten out....because, I was extremely full!

We had our window shopping at New Wing...it was really window shopping for us....for the couples, they urged that they were having their own "financial crisis" but I don't think they are. For myself, simply because I had nothing to buy...else, for myself..window shopping was such a silly activity...LOL, no offence ya...for those window shopping lovers.

We passed a FengShui Shop...and something attracted three of us...it was a Chinese-style bowl which made by sort of steel. The auntie came out to introduce us this bowl and it's functions. Well, basically it was to test what kind of energy (a.k.a ability) a person have. By simply rubbed the handles repeatedly..concentrating then use the "Ying" energy of ownself....Eventually, there was sort of special-shape waves come out from the water...and according to her, that was our energy!

Well, I did it with a small waves because I wasn't good enough to handle my own "Ying" energy. But my bro-in-law not only made a big water waves but he also did sort of sounds, that was odd. Yeah, the auntie kept praising her because he owned 2 types of energy at the same time. Hmmm, I felt like I was in "Naruto" world at that moment....all those Chakra stuffs. Haha~





Back to my own house, well....got started with my assignments...I spent my whole night to finish my analysis on Moral Assignment. Of course in between I spent it by watching youtube and playing facebook. Coming weeks, I'll be extremely hectic with all of my courseworks already...yeah, that time my facial expression will be like that...

-----------
------------------
------------------------
------------------------------
----------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xP

2 comments:

MicHeLLe said...

HANTU JIN

jenny said...

wau~
horrible~~
scare scare!!
haha ^^