Thursday, June 11, 2009

So Long

Organised by me, we had farewell gathering for the "seniors" (precisely our ex-classmates), located at Happy 4 Seasons, Wangsa Maju. Yeah, proud of myself that I could coordinate properly and quite alot people attended for this gathering.

The scene we chose was "Winter", seriously we were like living in winter time at that moment...as I was extremely cold and shivered! Some (a.k.a Kim Siong) said:"Aiya, wear what jacket la....not cold one"....But finally he was the one who hugged so many cushions in order to warm himself... :)

Back to the topic, yeah I suppose they have already stepped in the Land of United Kingdom already. And honest speaking, I was quite envy of them as I still have to wait another year...furthermore it is still uncertain one...

Seeing them happily chatting with each others, I was quite satisfied though.... well well, I was the Organiser eh! Haha~

Okay la, nothing much to write today....rushing to Fitness First later...Just enjoy the photos that we had taken at that night... And wish them all the best!






4 comments:

jenny said...

hey~
haha^^
finally update ur blog?
erm~ the pic no.6
the guy wear white shirt wif black jacket, i feel wan to beat him!!
his face vy 'yong sui'
haha^^
u sure can d!
next yr u can go there meet them liao~
kampateh!

JiN said...

Oi...wat yong sui...is modeling posing eh.....

cant meet them la...coz that time they are back again to msia liao...

jenny said...

modeling posing?????
r u confirm?
r u sure???
erm~
ok luuu~
then u r right lor~
haha^^
they only go there 1yr?

JiN said...

3 mths onli...