Thursday, August 20, 2009

B-14-3, Menara Alpha

It has been awhile I be the houseleader for my house...so far, quite smoothy...in term of the tediousness of my "beloved" housemates. But however, as favourite motto said:"God will never let your path to be extremely smoothy one, He will for sure give you some obstacles." Yeah, He did that to me...well, I have no idea why, recently facilities in my house consecutively not functioning on and off. For instance, ever since the new guys moved in Master room...they told me their closestool was being stuck. Weeks after, they approached to me and notified me that their water heater wasn't functioning....At the same period of time, the tap water near my washing machine was out of order! Oh gosh, that were like...God was trying to give me opportunity to carry out my role as houseleader! Subsequently, I settled them down:- paid RM200 to repair the closestool and the tap water, eventually begged my house-owner to repair the water heater in the Master Room.

I thought it would be fine after all these have been settled down, but then...as I said again..."God will never let your path to be extremely smoothy one"....here comes the problems all over again...the new guys told me their closestool isn't really functioning well again...and I really really have no idea who have spoilt the tap water again....Okay, I tended to temporary forget this kinda tedious matters as I wanted to concentrate on my coming exam...

But then......

The biggest problem burst out, that basically affected me! Well, washing machine isn't functioning for this round! Seriously, I am highly depending on it due to my laziness! Therefore, instantly I called up someone that is pro in repairing it! Yeah, quite tedious one as I have to book his time at the same time to match my spare time! Alright, the washing machine is still not functioning...as the guy told me that he has to buy the new spare-part to fix into my washing machine...

From this incident, I can make some assumptions...in terms of my housemates' characteristics:

  1. They are highly relying on me
  2. They wanted me to settle all sort of arouse problems immediately as they thought I'm a freeman
  3. Annoyed of those facilities that aren't functioning but never considered who contributed all of these
  4. Especially for the Pig/Dinosaur, she really likes to cheat people by creating own ridiculous stories..in addition, she thought she is extremely pretty....Finally, she is a faker!
  5. Relatively to the Dinosaur's roommate, well...I thought she is quite okay..in term of her personalities...but then, recently I found out that she likes to blame people for using her stuffs...But actually, nobody is using her stuffs~ Did she take her so-called "good" roommate into consideration when she started to blame people?

Well, just wondering....who is the problem-maker in B-14-3?.... as my sixth sense is always accurate one...Well, according to my sixth sense..as per below is the percentage in contributing problems

  • Dinosaur - 90%

The rest, well.....I believe I as houseleader...also contributed some minor problems...but I don't think it is crucial one! Hatring that Dinosaur....feel like she is another "Doraemon" who had moved out months ago....

Okay, stop crapping and start my revision!

No comments: