Thursday, August 13, 2009

Random

One of my friends asked me yesterday night,"Hey, why you never updated your blog already"

Yeah, I'm lazy now...not like last time, when I was still enjoying for my long semester break..where I could update my blog almost everyday....

Okay Okay, since you are so keen to see my latest blog...there you are~~

Lately, I'm quite free...after the peak season of assignments~But then, once they are settled...indicating that....FINAL is around the corner again!

Oh gosh, just got my coming exam's timetable...will be starting from 4th September...until 18th September. Well, for sure this time will be super duber tough one~ Out of 5 subjects I'm taking, 4 subjects are quite uncertain for me...well, in term of whether I can pass them or not... (Touch wood!)

Studied for my Moral & Etika just now...alright, I won't care so much...Just hentam whatsoever that Mawaddah fella guided us....the rest just leave them aside...

Pre-exam period....what is so stressful? Jom, chills first! K session tomorrow at Sg Wang! ALRIGHT~~~

1 comment:

jenny said...

wah!!
handsome, ur examination ard the corner a??
kampateh ya!!!
wish u pass it all~~
hahaXD