Saturday, August 22, 2009

What the hell?

I thought I would enjoy my gym today as I never tried to stay at Fitness First until night time. Today I reached Fitness First at 6.30pm and started to warm myself up by running on the treadmill. For a while, I heard an announcement that was quite blur enough but I could roughly hear what the operator was saying...well, something like:"Dear members, we will be closing at bla bla bla bla" (The rest I couldn't hear them well)

I thought it wouldn't be closed so soon, I continued to run...until I saw a young trainer who was switching off the treadmills' suis...I started to curious...

"Excuse me, what time you'll be closing today?" I asked

"7, sir" The trainer answered me by showing a gesture of "7"

Looking at the clock, it was 6.50pm...Oh my god, I had another 10 minutes to go before the centre was closed?! Quickly I stopped my treadmill and rushed to male's fitting room. Seeing the cleaner was washing the bathrooms...I was a little bit stunned of that....it was too early!

Immediately, I rushed into bathroom and started to take shower, as fast as I could....even I hadn't cooled down myself after the running...(yeah, it's not a good practise though) Eventually, all were like in rush-hour:- packing, drying hair, changing my new attire and then zooom!

I could feel I started to sweat (a.k.a my body system was cooling down after the running) eventhough I'd just taken bath... well, as usual, it wasn't a good practise....

Hence, today.....it was the worthless ever I went to Fitness First...as I spent about 20 minutes at there only...Nah~~~ Thanks to the "Puasa Fellas"......

2 comments:

jenny said...

bu y suddenly close so early??
normally wat time they close?

JiN said...

as mentioned, to release the "puasa" stuff earlier lo...normally it will be closed at arpund 11pm like dat de