Friday, August 21, 2009

Pre-Final Exam Period

Allow me to scold myself, "What the heck on you, Mr JiN? Final is coming soon, still you are joking around?!"

No idea why especially when the final exam is already around the corner, I would for sure have this kinda so-called "LAZINESS" symptom...even much more worse than anytime I did.

Well, I think I do know why I have this symptom. Yup, I'm trying to keep myself away from the realistic life.

Like today, I spent most of my time by simply clicking and browsing whatsoever websites. I would rather spend my time to do these sorts of meaningless acitivies instead of doing revision...Oh gosh, that's really ridiculous!

Picture this, I've wasted about 5 hours just to watch those short video clips in youtube..Hey man, that 5 hours could be useful one if I put my effort into doing my revision...But I wasted them....

I'm worried, of course I did.....I'm worrying whether I can survive for this semester...I'm worrying whether I can do all questions asked by the examiners...But, I'm lazy!

Sigh, kinda stress la......especially in this period of time....struggling for nothing!

No comments: