Saturday, August 29, 2009

My first transformer!

Last Sunday, I have no idea why I had the mood to click on eBay.com to look for Bumblebee's price...well, all in sudden one...

By simply clicking and searching all sorts of Bumblebee available, finally I found this seller (a.k.a rapidfire) who offered the Bumblebee that I was looking for in a reasonable price...well, allow me to further on, it was much cheaper than market price...

Immediately, I registered myself in order to apply for eBay account. Subsequently, without a long consideration, I'd actually made decision to bid this Bumblebee for the first time ever in my life. And too weird that, instantly I won this toy with the price of RM159.

After 1 hour, I got notified by the seller, well...he provided me all sorts of information regarding the toy...and to confirm with me on the delivery date of the toy. And too soon that, I got my first transformer - Bumblebee on the same day itself! Well, the seller's friend had actually delivered it to me during night time, also known as "cash-on'delivery" in eBay term.

Therefore, here it is...my new transformer - Bumblebee!




Like it? For me, I love it extremely! I played it most of the time! And thumbs up to the seller for being genuine, responsible as well as providing good and efficient service! Thanks, rapidfire!
Thinking to bid for another transformer in coming days..well, seriously not now as I'm almost declaring myself bankruptcy.. :(
Up next, think of bidding the twins in transformers...they're cute, don't you think so?

No comments: