Sunday, January 3, 2010

Movie Session at Pavilion

Jason Lim: Jin Jin, have u watched Avatar? I heard people said very nice eh

Jin: Havent watched wo... I wan to watch de but nobody wanna watch with me...

Jason Lim: Eh, then we go watch together la... I go to book the tickets now!

Jin: Ok wo... then see ya tomolo!

(Adopted and modified from the conversation between me and Jason Lim in Live Messenger, 2010)

I had my first date with my facebook friend, Jason Lim yesterday. We went to watch Avatar, well, a movie that I think everyone of us would so keen to watch it. Well, I feel grateful that finally I've found someone whom is willing to be my "kaki" of watching movie. And also thanked to him for contributing his credit card when we had to made the tickets reservation.. Else, I think we wouldn't have a chance to watch this movie, especially during this kind of peak season!

Overall, I really enjoyed watching this movie... well, of course there wouldn't be a perfect one when we took the environment into consideration. Further, the guy who sat beside me really bothered me alot... as he got a extremely bad breathe..and also, I was stunned by Jason when the time he laughed at the scenes that I supposed it wasn't a funny scene. Well, like he told me... he understood the American humours and we pure Malaysians did not actually understand it.



3 hours later, the show ended. We headed to the Japanese Restaurant (Ichiban bla bla bla, I can't remember the name) to have our dinner. Well, Uncle Jason treated me a nice meal eh~ haha, hope it does not have any further indication in between... :D
And once again, I had my window shopping in Pavilion.... LMAO, that was the consecutive day that I shopped in Pavilion... Well precisely, is to accompany that Uncle Jason to see his clothes, Orang Kaya mahhhh~ haha
Then, we had our chit-chat session at Starbuck... Yeah, that's what I'm looking for! A friend with me, sat down and then talked alot of things... It was a enjoyable moment! And then finally, we left Pavilion as it was going to close soon.
Yeah, to add on... I stood a chance to take the new Putra LRT.. haha, thanked to Uncle Jason once again for accompanying me to do such crazy thing... Erm, it was actually heading to Kelana Jaya one, but we dropped by Kampung Baru Station and subsequently took back the one that we were supposed to take.
Looking forward for the next dating, Uncle Jason! XD

5 comments:

SiX FeeT JaSoN® said...

I DONT SEE YOU... :P

JiN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JiN said...

I see jason lim, not jason low... haha

Lim Shin Na said...

there rm12 eh ar? i mean the ticket

JiN said...

yeah lo... pavilion is more expensive than the rest... somemore we did online booking... so hav to pay for the additional fee lo...