Monday, January 4, 2010

The Sweet Moment

Just got my Malakoff Marathon result moment ago, well... that was surprising me. Well, my rank is neither in top 10 nor top 100... but then, it was my first time to join this...


There it is, Ong Chin Han (A0749), Position in Open Category (12km): 266th, Overall Position (Men): 457th, Overall Position (All): 517. Finished time: 1:18:46
Hehe, I'm smiling with full satisfaction now. All the depression suddenly gone away already...
Will do better next time! 21km is my next target ya! :D

3 comments:

StephanieBaby_Hyo said...

fuhh~ last time i joined one as well.. 5 km only kakiku dah patah after that XD fuhhhh~ nak 21 km summore!

MicHeLLe said...

gambateh

JiN said...

yong taufu: when there's a will, there's the way... run for health lo~

mimiciao: gambateh!