Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Perhaps, it is the end?

Officially, I've finished my academic years of my advanced diploma, yet I'm just unofficially graduated. Yes, pending for my result! I really hope that it will be a full stop in TARC...

Been bothered by toothache recently, which caused me couldn't put my best effort to study and answer for my very last paper - Financial Statement Analysis. To be honest, I really intended to give up during the examination was carrying on. Well, simply because of the pain inside my mouth.. (sob)

Went to visit dentist this noon... after persuaded by so many of my friends.. although I was reluctant to go there, but then for my own good... just went for it...

The result, yeah... as I'd expected... the dentist didn't allow me to plug off my wisdom tooth as I am still in pain. According to the dentist, she said the gum around my wisdom tooth is so stubborn until doesn't allow my wisdom tooth to come out. She offered me two options, the first one is to cut off the gum and the second option is to plug off the wisdom tooth. Well... seriously.. both methods are actually scary....

Like she said, as my tooth is still in swelling situation... therefore she issued me 5 types of medicine... which inclusive of antibiotics and pain killers... costed me 40 bucks... Sigh, for my own sake, just paid for it la... what to do? Truly hope that I won't have to go for the operation... Because it is really really frightening me alot... :(

Well, good thing is that... after suffered for 3 days.. I'm able to eat rice together with some vegetables and soft meats... I feel so great, and I miss the taste of rice so much... It was extraordinary delicious although the dishes were only simple vegies and 2 pieces of lunch meats.

Sigh, truly hope that the tooth fairy does exist in this world and help me to cross over this obstacle... I'm suffered of this and I can't stand for it anymore!

Tomorrow will be another blissful day for me!

4 comments: