Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm happy, how about you?

Been very relaxing these few days, eventhough my toothache still hasn't fully recovered. But who cares? Let's switch on the mode of Holiday Mood!

Finally, I got the chance to watch the Malaysia's First Chinese New Year Movie - "Tiger, Woohoo!" Yeah, I like the story so much... simply because it is purely made by Malaysian and it suited Malaysians' taste alot... well, I personally have such opinion and how about you?

Also, we went to Genting at the same day... during night time. Special credit to Yew Fei as I know that he was extremely exhausted for being our personal driver. Thanks alot, Fei Fei... :)
I really like the atmosphere at Genting.. it is filled with the Chinese New Year feeling. Seriously, I was very very happy because I could spend my time with my buddies. Really appreciating that they all were willing to accompany me... well of cause, I did accompany them back. XD


Yup, like I said... will be buying laptop very very soon! Pending for Auntie Lim to come back then I'll get my brand new laptop... And for sure, I'm going to enjoy this coming Chinese New Year! Stay tunned for my new update ya... Cheer and Chill ! :D

No comments: