Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hectic Headache

My new semester started since last week, yup...officially I'm a final year student in TAR College...whilst my ex-classmates are preparing to go UK this coming 11th June, I still have to struggle for another year, well well....blame myself for not studying well last time....

First week of my schooling, duhh~ horrible, woulndn't what I've expected.... I thought I might have an enjoyable first week, but then....it was in contrast, horrible one...Coursework was distributed already, that's Multinational Finance by Mr Wong Kum Hoong. Yup, it's him again...last time I wasn't so liking him due to his attitude....Hope this time, I could fully enjoy his lectures as I'll be facing him for 2 semesters starting from now...

As mentioned, I've gotten my coursework....precisely from his subject...10 weeks starting from now in order to complete his one....Individual assignment somemore....Oh no, I wasn't really good in this kinda economic stuffs, I perceive it would be a tough one....During my weekend, I was so eager to study back all those economic knowledge for last year, simply hoping that I could slightly handle this coursework....But after struggling for so many hours, result: zero....


First weekend of mine, with my notes and book

Book and notes everywhere
While I am worrying my study stuffs, something that was out of my control occurred...my beloved handphone is having sort of problem...well, my fault for not taking care of it nicely...Well, truly hope that it still can stand for another year before I go to UK....Amitabha la~~~


Well, thanks to Low Huei Piang and Shareen for lending me their phones....Yeah, they are "nice"...hahahahaa~

5 comments:

jenny said...

haha^^
so pity guy~
have to face so many assignments~
erm~
tat mean u will going to UK next yr?
syok leh~~
kampateh!! all the best to uu!!

MicHeLLe said...

biasala...v good hearted 1 hahaha

JiN said...

to dream, provided i pass all next year~ and thx for ur wish~

to mong piang, one word give u:"CHIU!"

jenny said...

hey,guy~
u long long never update ur blogger~
how r u recently?
busy wif ur assignments??
btw, take k ya!!

JiN said...

Just updated one..haha...indeed im quite busy recently...