Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Get up and Move!

Counting down, 1 days and 13 hours..

My exam is approaching soon...

What I am doing now?

Listening "Wake me up when September ends" by Green Day

Yeah, I couldn't accept the truth that I'll be sitting for my exam, I hate September!

Wake me up when this damn September ends! I hate that!

But what to do? I'm awaking now~ Nah~~~

Get up and move! Prepare whatsoever you could, JiN!

Failure doesn't matter (I'm not honest now), alright alright, it's a matter~~ Don't fail ya, Mr JiN... But mostly you will in that category...

Don't!!! Must pass! Cannot fail!

Get up and move!

4 comments:

jenny said...

sitting for examination??
kampateh ya!!!
try ur best~~
u sure win!!!
support u from my heart!
hahaXD
next round u support me k?
hahaXD

JiN said...

haha, thanks thanks...appreciate alot!

support u? u'll be sitting for exam too?

jenny said...

not now la!
on nov!~
hahaXD
but i haven touch the book!
haiz~
duno how to sit for it!

JiN said...

still long, no worry la~

me tomolo leh..so kan cheong