Thursday, February 4, 2010

Change, Changing, Changed

Just got myself done with a brand new hairstyle as well as hair colour. Yup, costed alot and my head skin can be assumed that fully damaged! But then, the final result is quite acceptable. Hehe... you can click my facebook profile to view my latest hairstyle. :)

And talk about today, went to visit my ex-colleagues. Yup, finally I could eat the tomyam noodles again. Well, it has been years I didn't eat for it since I'd left OCBC Bank. As usual the noodles is damn delicious and super duper spicy.

Well, of course.... I felt good to see back my ex-colleagues, regardless CAP-BAU or FPS... It made me happy when I saw so many of them who I used to mix around with back in my working life. The department indeed has changed alot... the financial recession has basically been the main reason behind that. A lot people have been transferred out to other departments and same still remain in this department... but not many.

I feel good that I still could meet back my Settlement gang... at least they are still there. As usual, we like to tease each others... hehe... I felt great also to see Mun Pick mama... since she is just like my another mother, who had been taking care of me last time.

Time really changes a lot things. They said I've changed a lot.. but I felt nothing... instead, I'm still Ong Chin Han. This is a truth~ :)

No comments: