Friday, June 4, 2010

The Lost

Ever since the little blackie went lost yesterday, we were quite upset as we really liked her a lot. God damn, I have totally no idea who stole her actually....but really, the little blackie were too adorable and differentiated as compared with the rest. Just wish that her new "owner" would put 101% effort into taking care of it.

It was like a dilemma whereby once I heard the adult doggies and also the puppies were barking continuously... they would really make me worry. Currently is 4.17am, I'm awaked by their abnormally barked just now. From what I've observed from the scene, I assumed that the adult doggies' barking were kind of protecting the little puppies, whereas the littles one were trying to learn how their parents barked. As usual, they were too innocent and adorable...

There are 4 puppies, sleeping in front of my house currently due to the heavy rain. I truly hope that the another one would not be "M.I.A" again....Seriously, I am bothered ever since we found that the little blackie went lost...*Sobbing*

Amitabha to those little puppies, hope they can be growing up and healthy as always.

No comments: