Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What do you think?

Watched "She's out of my league" just now, it is a typical romantic comedy. Well, I was bored by most of the scenes as I couldn't really understand what they were talking. (No subtitle provided). But overall, this movie is kinda funny and meaningful.

The movie is not the main point of my blog actually, intead, it is about the main character in the movie - Jay Baruchel.

He got a kinda amusing facial expression in the movie. Later, I found that he is quite alike with one of my friends.


Thought?

Alright, clues are given:

  1. Guy (of coz laaa)
  2. 23-25 years old
  3. Thin and Tall (about 185cm and 60kg)
  4. Smile like Jay Baruchel does (which I think quite alike)
  5. Last but not least, his sister is my buddy.

HAHAHAHAHA~~~ quite apparent if you are closed with me.

XOXO :D

No comments: