Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Silly but good idea

Boarded bus and headed back to my hometown this morning. As usual, I normally bought the bus ticket on the spot and could instantly board the bus.
Coincidently, I boarded the bus which I lost my digital camera few months ago. All right, stop the crap and let's move forward.
Well this time I didn't drop my personal belongings on the bus anymore, but it wasn't far better than my previous experience. Gosh, the bus was horribly cold simply due to the cover of the air-conditioner was taken or perhaps was spoiled or maybe it was stolen (which I don't think so).
Worse still, my attires were damn casual one: t- shirt, short pants with sandals. I didn't bring jacket all this while and hence, the consequence.... I was freaking cold!
I was shivering cold in the bus, hoping someone could rescue me but at last, I rescued myself.
How?
...............
......................
..............................
...................................
.........................................
...............................................
.....................................................
..............................................................

I requested rubbish from the foreign passenger who was sitting in front of me. At first he was really stunned and wondered why I requested rubbish from him. Eventually, he saw what I did and he smiled at me... giving me an expression of "Woah, you're briliant!" (Well, that's just what I'm guessing)

Another thing to mention, once I came out with this so called "good idea", the IBAB species who was also facing the same situation as mine also found that my idea actually worked! Consequently, she followed my step and then smiled at me, indicating that "Thanks a lot, I never thought of that good idea all this while. My brain was filled with najis all this while" (Well, that's still what I'm guessing only.. LMAO!)

And so, end of my story... nothing special actually and I really like to crap a lot... :D

3 comments:

MicHeLLe said...

then got burger smell or not from the air cond =p

SiX FeeT JaSoN® said...

lolx... really a brilliant idea...

JiN said...

thanks dude~ :D