Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Very First Time in UK....

Had my very first presentation since I stepped in UK, all I could say is... wow, nervous! Firstly, it was the first time for me to speak in front of my coursemates, which I've never done this before. Secondly, I'd been putting my best effort to present my thoughts to my lecturer by using my Malaysian-Broken-Style English.

I have no idea that I finally got the first runner-up for this presentation session, as my content was extremely simply and rough one. Well I think that's the main reason I got first runner-up, perhaps. :D I expected other groups would be better than mine as they presented their point of views much better than me.

Grabbed the chance to take photo with Philip, yeah~ as usual, he was kinda easy-going and friendly one...
My chocolate "Trophy" and our group's outcome.

Seriously, he looks funny and my face is getting rounder and rounder T.T

Bundles of thank to my members who contributed the ideas during our discussion session.

XOXO

2 comments:

MicHeLLe said...

yo....u are great in presentation.... =)

JiN said...

dun simply say