Sunday, March 20, 2011

End of the journey Sequel

And so I got my convocantion photo, thank to my all time buddy for helping me to claim it from the photoshop. Appreciate that.

Well, paid for RM300 and got 5 or 6 photos, one of them is totally horrible because the ang mo was closing his eyes meanwhile I smiled like I won 4D.. haha.

I suppose it would be the last convo of mine, well to be more corrective, it was my third convo and I'm kinda bored of the feeling already...

B-319


Think of further enhancing myself by taking professional papers... erm, I know it's going to be a tough path but still I want to challenge regardless it, but also myself. IBBM Papers, I'm on with you!

(Unforseen circumstance occured when I was about to click "Publish Post", LOL, my housemate used a spoilt iron and caused the whole house blacked out moment ago... )



Good day to all of you!


XOXO

No comments: