Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sorry, Jeffrey. It's daddy's omission

Some small unforseen circumstances happened yesterday when I was back from Wangsa Maju with a mate of mine.

When the time I reached my house, it was raining cats and dogs. I took my friend's unbrella and tended to open my gate. And so, my mate stayed in my house for a short while as he didn't want to drive under this heavy rain.

He left afterward and I sat infront of my laptop and as usual, I would pick up my Jeffrey, simply pressing on the applications. But this time I couldn't find my baby, regardless on my bed or my messy table. I was alittle panicked at that moment, trying to recall where had I put Jeffrey.

Finally I remembered that I simply put my little pity baby in my mate's car. I quickly msn-ed my mate and begged him to do me the favour to retrieve back my I-baby. Gosh, my mood was so chaotic.

I tried to use my house telephone to call my I-baby, and god blessed me that finally my mate finally found my I-baby and picked up my call.

"Hello, aiyoo... I found your phone already la, it dropped under the seat of yours lah!"

And I released a deep breathe, and thanked him gratefully.

Well, my carelessness is still as usual. And would to make apology to my mate for causing inconveniences, as well as to my lil Jeffy... Sorry because I didn't take good care of you...



XOXO

No comments: