Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sucker Punch, sucks?

And so I was attracted by the poster of this movie days ago when I was window shopping at somewhere which I couldn't remember. I was so keen to watch this movie on this weekend.

Yup, I urged the one to watch with me at Midvalley today. Full with excitement, we entered the cinema and the show began.

Half an hour had past, and I turned to the one and said:"Oh gosh, it is confirmed a lame-chop movie!" And then the one smiled at me and responded to me:"Ya lor"

Somehow the storyline behind the movie is kind of educational one as it was trying to present some positive thoughts to deal with obstacles. Like what Bieber said:"Never say Never".. (LMAO) Some of the scenes did touch and impress me when the friends were so keen to help each others to surpass all the obstacles.

A weird movie, I personally feel that. I thought it would be a fantasy-based movie but ended up that this so-called fantastic scenes were all based on the main character's imaginations.





My rating on this movie would be 2.5 out of 5. For those who simply want to see hot chicks, it is a worth movie to be watched. But if you are keen to watch those big bang or epic fighting scenes, then you'll be definitely disappointed. Anyhow, you may have a try to watch on it, who knows you'll like this movie.

Like the one told me, "It's not really that sucks lah!"



XOXO

1 comment:

YYL said...

The fantasy action movie has several teachings:

1) The planner always sacrifice because he/she knows best the outcome.
2) The survivor suffers from memories.
3) The positives are from the strength of teamwork gathered during the journey.